Dr. Rajesh Chandra Mishra
Who we are
Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine was established on 9th October, 1993, in Mumbai, India. It is the largest non-profit association of Indian Physicians, Nurses, Physiotherapists and other allied health care professionals involved in the care of the critically ill. ISCCM which was started with a small group of consultants, from Mumbai, is now having membership of 14,125, comprising of 90 city branches all across the India with headquarter at Mumbai.
The ISCCM aims to achieve its objectives through the following activities:
- Impart educational training by developing and running Post-graduate fellowship courses and diplomas in the field of critical care medicine.
- To publish scientific journals and literature to further the cause of the discipline.
- Setting up research projects in the field of critical care across the country.
- Formulating standards and guidelines for the organization and practice of intensive care to suit Indian conditions.
- Organizing national and international congresses and meetings.
- Providing basic training in intensive care for non-specialists.
- To seek affiliations and collaborations with national and international organizations of similar interests to achieve the objectives of the society.
Updates you should know
Event & News
Education & Courses
How To Become ISCCM Member
Critical Care Medicine (CCM) is an evolving specialty overlapping multiple primary specialties. Recognizing the increasing need to consolidate the field and to promote awareness, continuing education and research in this field, the Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM) was formed on 9th October 1993.