ISCCM Research committee invites application for Research Grants on Clinical and Basic Science projects relevant to critical care from ISCCM Life members.
The proposal with letter of intent (LOI) should be submitted to research committee at firstname.lastname@example.orgThe grant amount will be subject to fund availability and the final manuscript should be submitted to IJCCM and acknowledge ISCCM research grant.
The Letter of Intent (LOI) should contain the following
- Project Name
- Name, affiliation, and complete address (including e-mail, phone and fax numbers) of the principal investigator
- Team composition
- Justification of the study, and a very brief summary of the related work from the literature, and an assessment of the feasibility of the proposed activity
- Brief description of the proposed methodologies (study area, target population, study design, sample size and sampling, data collection, data analysis, etc.)
- Ethical issues
- Expected results, challenges, and potential contribution of the project as a value addition to critical care
- Short Curriculum vitae of the Principal Investigator